Thursday, December 6, 2007

Great Vintage Shop


As I was walking around the streets of London today waiting on some of my friends I walked into Kingly Court and if you have no money you should at least go to just take a look! At the moment there are gorgeous Christmas lights strewn all over the court and plenty of shops to keep even the most avid window shopper busy.


There is one vintage shop in particular that had a lot of nice things. It was on the ground floor and had the nicest dresses, belts, costume jewelry and shoes. I found two nice belts, one was a gorgeous gold chain with heart clasps and two dresses, Both are original looking and yet classic. The pricing is not too high, but then again I didn't see any high-end designer clothing or accessories in the shop, a dress was on average from £30-£60. So I suggest if you are in this area to have a look as there are some great finds (or maybe I was just lucky ;) )

Good Luck!

No comments: