Saturday, November 17, 2007

Aminaka Wilmont




I recently had to write an article on the Aminaka Wilmont collection. The line is named after london based designers, Marcus Wilmont and Maki Aminaka.

I had never heard of this collection before doing the article, however I must admit I was really impressed with the clothing. It is very classy and chic, yet has a bit of an edge to it.

They recently won the 2007 Fashion Fringe Award and the Superdrug Accessory Awards on top of Marcus Wilmont's mens collection winning numerous awards including "Collection of the Year" at the International Talent Support Competition in Italy.

Take a look at my full article detailing the collection at ANNAZBELL.COM

If you like their collection you'll be able to purchase it in the future on the world's premier luxury fashion e-tailer Net-A-Porter.com

Image courtesy of www.aminakawilmont.com

No comments: